Miggo Agua Stormproof Versa Backpack for large DSLR
Backpack for day-to-day use and adventure. The agua Versa Backpack 90 is a versatile storm-proof backpack with a unique shape - on one hand it serves as a professional camera bag with 3-second quick-draw capabilities, and on the other it can used as a day-to-day bag for laptop/iPad and other personal stuff.
IPX3 Storm-proof protection – ready for any location, in any weather
Keep your expensive gear safe from pouring rain, snow, dust, and sand. A double layer of Lycra and Tarpaulin, combined with WR zippers, keep your gear protected even in extreme weather conditions.
Camera quick-draw in 3 seconds
Agua Versa lets photographers to comfortably carry your photography gear on your back, and effortlessly quick-draw of this equipment from the chest area - weather if you are in the wild or in the city.
3 carrying options on your back
The agua Versa backpack is the ultimate 3-in-1 backpack: it enables you to switch between 3 carrying options, morphing from right sling to backpack to left sling. Switching between positions is fast and easy by using its quick release buckles.
Carrying your photo gear in challenging weather is now more comfortable than ever! The miggo Agua Storm-proof quick-draw Versa Backpack 90 is a unique IPX3-standard storm-proof 3-way backpack, with 3-second quick-draw option for any adventure.
The Versa 90 is a unique bag - on one hand it serves as a professional camera bag with 3-second quick-draw capabilities, and on the other it can be used as a day-to-day bag for an iPad and other personal stuff.
The miggo agua Versa 90 gives you three carrying options in one, morphing from right sling to backpack to left sling. Changing carrying positions is fast and easy by using its quick release buckles.
- A 2-strap comfortable and stylish backpack
- A quick-draw right-side sling carried over your right shoulder.
- A backpack with straps in "X" position, for comfortable carrying and quick-draw option.
The bag's main compartment has a quick-release zipper, with a handle and a flat mesh pocket on the front.
Suitable for large DSLRs such as the Canon 5D mark IV (without battery pack) + 24-70 2.8 lens (attached) (or medium size DSLRs / large size Mirrorless such as Sony A7) + 70-200 2.8 + flash unit and plenty of organize space for personal stuff such as a 14.5” laptop + iPad and more – all protected from the elements.
Outfitting the main compartment to suit your needs is done easily with the provided padded insert with 2 modular dividers.
The big advantage of the padded detachable bag is that you can leave it open inside the main bag, and by opening the main compartment you can quick-draw the camera. If the padded inner bag is left closed, it will be difficult to steal the camera inside even if the outer case is open. If you don't want to use the bag as a camera bag - just take out the padded inner compartment completely.
In the internal space there is an organizer with a dedicated computer compartment, an additional compartment for an iPad and above them a place for pens and small office equipment.
The insert does not fill the whole space so that there is still space for personal stuff, such as a sweater.
The outer side is packed with features:
At the bottom of the side there is an external USB connector with two ports, which allows the addition of a POWER BANK in an internal dedicated pouch, so you can easily charge your smartphone, tablet, and any other USB-connected device. You can also charge the POWER BANK without removing it from the bag.
On the outside of the main opening is a hidden flat pocket with its opening facing the user's back. This pocket can hold a phone or wallet which you can reach without removing the bag from your back.
On the side there is a fast opening large flat pocket with a small organizer and a mesh pocket on the lid. Here you can drop all your personal items on the go, such as pens, cards, wallet, keys, without fully opening the bag .
In the front is a flat zipper pocket for passport and documents.
The back padding is also used as a sleeve for attaching the bag to a trolley.
- 3 carrying options on your back
- IPX3 rain-proof standard: Protected against spraying water – water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min. at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 min. Fits camera’s body + lens.
- Quick draw main compartment with side opening and internal flat mash pocket for quick-access to gear
- Removable padded insert with 2 detachable dividers
- Internal built in organizer with up to 14.5” laptop slot ,iPad/tablet slots ,pens and other flat accessories
- External dual USB port charging connector for Power Bank
- External flat zipper pocket with 2 layers and internal mesh pocket, for anything you need on the go
- External side quick draw flat zipper pocket for smartphone
- External front flat zipper pocket for passport, etc.
- Trolley insert
- Adjustable shoulder straps with height-adjusted sternum strap
- Water-repellant zippers
- Thermo-forming reinforced bottom
- DSLR with attached lens (such as Canon 5D mark IV with 24-70mm f/2.8) (or medium size DSLRs / large size Mirrorless such as Sony A7)
- 1 extra lens (such as 70-200mm f/2.8)
- Flash unit
- Up to 14.5” laptop
- Memory cards
- Extra battery
- Extra personal belongings
- Length: 29 cm. / 11.5 inch
- Height: 48 cm. / 18.8 inch
- Depth: 16 cm. / 6.2 inch
- Length 27 cm. / 10.5 inch
- Height: 46 cm. / 18 inch
- Depth: 15 cm. / 5.9 inch
Photo gear padded inserts internal Dimensions
- Length 26 cm. / 10.2 inch
- Height: 20 cm. / 7.8inch
- Depth: 11 cm. / 4.3 inch
- 9 kg / 4.1 lbs
In the Box
- miggo agua Versa Backpack 90 + 2 shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Photo gear padded insert with 1 halfway divider and full divider
- 2 years warranty
- Owner’s manual