Make your mobile life easier with the USB-C Travel Dock with Power Pass-Through. Expand your laptop into a workstation by plugging in peripherals into the two USB-A ports, or easily connect to conference room displays when you set up for the big presentation. You can connect to a laptop or monitor, wireless keyboard, or mouse into the dock. It also passes power from your power adapter to the host computer (which is great if your laptop has only one USB-C port!). It has pro cable management, too — just place the cable into its designated slot and forgo it getting tangled or creating a mess in your bag.
Enjoy essential connectivity ports packed into a compact dock. An integrated USB power cable folds neatly into the dock.
VGA, Mini DisplayPortT and HDMI Ports
Connect to projectors and HDTVs for stress-free presentations at your home office or for on-site presentations.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Get wire-speed Internet without worrying about passwords or spotty WiFi.
All About Ports
Plug in external hard drives, mice, card readers or other data storage devices.
|Works With||Windows, Mac, Android, Linux Ubuntu, Chrome, DeX|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows® 10 (32/64-bit), Mac OS® X v10.11|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 2.5 x 9 cm|
|Warranty||Limited 3-Year Warranty|
|EAN / UPC||5051794023374|
The ultraportable USB-C Travel Dock with Power Pass-Through offers versatile connectivity with VGA, HDMI, and Mini DisplayPort™ ports.
- USB-C DisplayPort™ Alt-Mode host connection (compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3)
- VGA, Mini DisplayPort, and HDMI output video ports support projectors and HDTVs
- Cable tucks away out of sight for easy transport
- 2 USB3.0 ports work with peripherals
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 USB C with Power Delivery up to 60W
- Universal compatibility with popular Windows®, macOS®, Linux, Android™, and Chrome OS™ platforms