KUHVUR ASP301-SA Computer Cable Lock
||Laptops, Desktops, iMac, Surface Studio
||Standard slot (3x7mm)
||Keyed - Twin keys
||ASP301-SA (1.5 meters) / ASP321-SA (2 meters)
||Carbon Steel Cable in vinyl coating
||Over 80 kgf
||Built-in Multi-purpose Self-lock Adapter
||1 x Cable Lock
1 x Cable Organizer
- Designed for Devices fitted with Standard (3x7mm) lock slots
- Secure carbon steel cable in PVC protective coating
- Sturdy Zinc Alloy lock housing offers tough tamper resistance
- Specially built-in multi-purpose self-lock adapter for locking iMac, Surface Studio, or any other devices and items without a lock slot
- 360° swivel design for best flexible workspace comfort
- Quick and easy to use
- ROHS compliant
The KuhVur ASP301 / ASP321 Computer Cable Key Lock is an ideal solution to lock most laptops / notebooks / monitors for any display setting, whether it’s a retail store, corporate office, school lab, restaurant or any open access area.
The KuhVur ASP301 / ASP321 Computer Cable Key Lock is a sturdy locking device featuring a 1.5 / 2 metre Carbon Steel Cable with a pass-through security loop on one end and a industry standard T-Bar lock on the other end. The lock utilizes the standard security slot (3x7mm) on your Laptops, tablets & notebook computers, LCD monitor, Projector or other devices. The KuhVur ASP301 / ASP321 Key Lock comes with two identical keys, giving you the peace of mind of a back-up key.
The Exclusively Built-in Security Lock Slot adapter makes the KuhVur ASP301 / ASP321 a truly versatile computer lock for all locking purposes :
- Unique Self-locking feature for securing computers, monitors & devices that do not have a standard security slot like the iMac, etc.
- Allows unlimited cable length extension by locking additional cable locks to the built-in Security Lock Slots.
- Serve as additional Security function by locking computer bags, luggage, etc, during setups, removal & transportation.
Optional Master Keyed version for security control and management of large quantity of laptops/notebook computers.