Premium Precision & Control
Provides more accurate and smooth cursor control and allows users to easily switch between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.
Patented Scroll Ring
Provides unique comfort and control of a finger-operated scroll ring vs a thumb-operated scroll wheel.
Ergonomist Approved Design
Promotes proper wrist, arm and shoulder alignment to maximize comfort.
Plug & Play or Customize
A full-featured trackball that also allows users to customize the buttons to fit their needs.
Compatible with Windows and macOS via a 2.4GHz Nano receiver.
Triple DPI Switch
Allows users to easily switch between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.>
Easily eject the trackball for simple cleaning.
Long Battery Life
Provides up to 14 months of usage without a battery change.
Experience first-in-class trackball innovation. The Orbit® Fusion™ Wireless Trackball provides an opportunity to experience ergonomist approved comfort, the superior control and precision benefits of a finger-operated trackball and a patented scroll ring –within the familiar shape of a mouse. Perfect for new trackball users, the sculpted mouse-like design provides all-day comfort, offers 5 programmable buttons for significant productivity gains, and three DPI settings for simple cursor control transitions. The premium laser tracking sensor and 40mm trackball allow users to navigate multiple monitors and large files with less desktop space and better precision and speed. Let your hand fuse with innovative comfort and control and preferred finger-controlled track and scroll.
- The high-quality laser tracking sensor, 40mm finger-operated trackball and a simple DPI switch provide smooth cursor control, optimal precision and easy cursor speed transitions.
- The unique finger-operated scroll ring provides a more precise, intuitive and comfortable scrolling experience.
- All-day comfort is provided through a sculpted mouse-like design to improve palm, wrist, forearm and shoulder position with less hand movement.
- Experience the plug and play default settings or use KensingtonWorks™ software to set pointer and scrolling options and personalize 5 programmable buttons to tackle your common tasks with one touch.**ChromeOS user can get HID functions for a trackball but will not be able to customize their device through KensingtonWorks.
- Connects to Windows and macOS devices via a 2.4GHz nano receiver that stows inside the trackball when not in use. The included USB-A to USB-C adapter works for laptops with limited or no USB-A ports.
- Easily adjust the cursor speed to fit your needs by selecting the appropriate DPI level (400/400-800/800-1500)–lower DPI for precision editing and higher DPI for word processing or casual browsing.
- Effortlessly remove the trackball with your finger or blunt side of a pen to clean dirt and grime–and keep your trackball functioning smoothly.
- Works for up to 14 months on a single AA battery (included) and the low-battery indicator light eliminates surprises. Battery life may vary based on usage.
Operating System(s)Chrome OS, macOS, Windows
ConnectivityWireless, 2.4GHz USB Receiver
Trackball Diameter (mm)40
Number of Buttons5
Scroll TypeScroll Ring
Size and FitRight Hand